REP in Action
Design individualized programs, providing a safe learning environment.
Coordinating a group environment can be challenging. Uncover individual needs to ensure equal opportunity to succeed.
Tracking the Trend
With easy-to-use assessment tools, monitor and ensure your class or team stays on track.
Gone are the cookie cutter routines, produce tailored programs to ensure everyone develops a wining streak.
Measurement over time produces an ability to set goals. With feedback into every workout, unlock the potential.
Create a fitness assessment with over 40 exercises to choose from. It’s not what you do on assessment 1, it’s measuring improvement from each follow-up assessment!
- Design an assessment easily repeatable
- Consistently provide individual feedback
- Measure the impact of physical activity
Design automated workouts from assessment measurements to ensure programs meet current tolerance and capabilities.
- Create programs for your entire group or individually
- Always have a routine in place
- Include different equipment choices over time to ensure for a safe-environment
“As a teacher, I’m always looking to evaluate how my students can improve.
It’s key to uncover what I may have missed or misunderstand. Providing guidance
is rooted in evaluating each student’s current needs. Having a platform that consistently
allows for me to engage has been great to keep motivating. “
Steph Jacques – P.E Teacher, Confederation Secondary
Provide students with instant assessment feedback to ensure goal-setting efforts remain intact.
- Save time communicating data
- Turn any device into a personal data journal
- Use assessment data to improve engagement
Provide workouts in an easy to follow schedule to integrate into weekly.
- Provide a base understanding to create a secure foundation
- Unlock equipment as weight room comprehension grows
- Progress at your pace with ‘RPE’ feedback for each exercise
“It’s always great to create an opportunity to blend a sport experience with a learning experience. Giving student athletes an opportunity to evaluate where they stack up and identify ways to improve. “
David K. – Toronto Argonauts